You have finally decided to install solar panels for your roof. One of the most common dilemmas that people face when purchasing solar panels is the credibility of the solar panels they are installing. Many people fail to ask questions to the solar companies, thus making one of the biggest mistakes here. Asking questions gives you a better insight into the experience of the company and its team.
Trust is an Important Factor Here
If you do not trust your solar panel company, there is no point handing out the installation to them. Companies like Elavsol.Se located in Västerås can help you with the right solar panel solutions for your home or office. Their prices are economical and they offer environmentally friendly electricity through their solar panels. They even have quick and prompt customer support that is there to resolve any queries related to their products or service.
Online is the best tool to search for credible and licensed companies in and around your neighbourhood. You can check the reviews and ratings shared by other people based on which you can call the company and talk about your requirements with them.
Ensure that you go with insured companies. In this way, if something goes wrong during the installation process, at least you are covered by the company. Many solar panel companies generally subcontract the materials from local contractors. You might want to enquire about the same.
Experience matters. Do your research about the company and how long have they been in business. Some questions that you can ask here would be:
- Do they have branches in other countries?
- How many projects have they undertaken?
- Can they share references?
- What type of accreditation are they certified with?
- Are they aligned with the government rebates and incentive schemes?
- What type of documentation do they require?
- Will they appoint an onsite supervisor?
Questions to Ask Solar Companies on Their Products
Now that you are satisfied with the credibility of the company, you might want to enquire about the solar panels that you wish to purchase. Some of the questions that you might want to ask are:
- What are the different brands of solar panels you sell?
- What is the durability of the product?
- What type of panel would they recommend for your property?
- What are the different solar panels sizes available with them?
- Are they any discounts or deals that you can avail?
- What is the total estimate for installing the solar panel?
- Are they any hidden charges?
- What is the battery storage options that they have?
- How can energy consumption be tracked?
- Is there any warranty on the product?
- How frequently do the batteries need to get replaced?
- What are the steps to maintain the solar panels?
- How are the solar panel damages covered under warranty?
No matter how foolish your questions may seem, it is better to ask than be sorry later. If in any case you feel that the solar panel company is not being upfront and is hiding information, you can always look at other contractors.